ICB International, Inc., (“ICBII”), La Jolla, California is dedicated to developing disease altering therapies for diseases of the central nervous system (CNS) to ameliorate the sufferings of hundreds of millions of patients worldwide. Realizing that blood-brain barrier (BBB) has been an insurmountable barrier to developing diagnostics and curative therapies for brain diseases, ICBII made it a priority to deal with BBB challenges. We have developed novel antibody mimics, referred to SMART Molecules (SMs), proven in transgenic mouse models of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases, not only to cross the BBB, but also to detect, quantify, and modulate the function of errant CNS proteins. To advance its science from laboratory to patients, ICBII is looking for PhD/MD/MS/BS candidates with a commitment to scientific excellence to eradicate CNS disorders with the energy, enthusiasm, and innovation to make a difference in patients’ lives by avoiding mistakes of the prior art.
We will be looking for scientists in July 2022 in the following disciplines:
- Protein Engineers to develop and screen phage display libraries.
- Neurobiologists experienced in quantification of CNS proteins and developing technologies or knowledge of protein transport across the BBB.
- Immunologists with a knowledge and/or experience in developing technologies to rejuvenate axonal myelination that is comprised long before the appearance of symptoms in Alzheimer’s and patients.
- Pharmacologists experienced in PK, PD, and toxicology of unconventional antibodies in animals and humans.
- Radiologists/radiochemist with experience in developing radiolabeled proteins and imaging animals using PET scanner.
- Clinicians to design and implement clinical trials.
- Quality control scientists to maintain product quality control and assurances.
- Product manufacturing scientists.
- Computer scientists to design novel inhibitors for the key CNS targets.
Successful candidates will have a PhD/MD/ MS/BS in relevant discipline and 3 to 5 years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry as well as demonstrated track record of accomplishment in the form of publications in scientific journals and/or drug development. The position and salary will be commensurate with experience and accomplishments. These positions, open to US Citizens and permanent residents (Green Card holders), entail Vice Presidents, Directors, Principal Scientists, Chief Scientific Officers, Senior Scientists, Research Scientists, Associates, and Assistants with a passion to work in the laboratory to combat neurodegenerative diseases. If you are a ferocious scientist with excellent interpersonal, please email your resume with a cover letter stating your interest and the names of three references to [email protected]. We are an equal opportunity employer. All correspondence will be held in confidence.