ICB International, Inc., (“ICBII”), La Jolla, California is dedicated to developing disease altering therapies for afflictions of the central nervous system (CNS) to ameliorate the sufferings of hundreds of millions of patients worldwide. Realizing that blood-brain barrier (BBB) has been an insurmountable barrier to developing diagnostics and curative therapies for brain diseases, ICBII made it a priority to deal with BBB challenges. We have developed novel antibody mimics, referred to SMART Molecules (SMs), proven, in transgenic mouse models of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases ,not only to cross the BBB, but also to detect, quantify, and modulate the function of errant CNS proteins. To advance its science from laboratory to patients, ICBII is looking for PhD/MD candidates with a commitment to scientific excellence to eradicate CNS disorders with the energy, enthusiasm, and innovation to make a difference in patients’ lives by avoiding mistakes of the past clinical studies.
We are looking for scientists in the following categories:
- Protein Engineers experienced in phage display libraries.
- Neurobiologists experienced in quantification of CNS proteins and mechanisms of protein transport across the BBB.
- Immunologists experienced in developing mechanisms based inhibitors for proteins and enzymes involved in synaptic dysfunction.
- Pharmacologists experienced in PK, PD, and toxicology in animals and humans
- Radiologists/radiochemist with experience in developing radiolabeled proteins and imaging animals using PET scanner
Successful candidates will have a PhD/MD in relevant discipline and 3 to 5 years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry as well as demonstrated track record of accomplishment in the form of publications in scientific journals and/or drug development. The position and salary will be commensurate with experience and accomplishments. These positions are open to US Citizens and permanent residents (Green Card holders) with a passion to work in the laboratory to combat neurodegenerative diseases. If you are a vibrant scientist with excellent interpersonal skills, please email your resume with a cover letter stating your interest and naming three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer. All correspondence will be held in confidence.Email Us